I believe that anything and everything we can do, that leads to a cure for PD
will have other benefits too. The ball of string is a great idea.  The
disease is a curse, as we all know but in my case, it has lead to me spending
more time with my parents, and that is a good thing. It has taught my
children and their cousins about how important it is to be around for
relatives who need help and support. It has actually caused the whole family
to be closer.  AND I have a group of over 1500 wonderful people to
communicate with, who would be totally unknown to me, if not for PD.  BTW has
anyone else on the list ever been to Housner's? I wonder how the string is
doing? :-)