Dear list friends,

Hi,

I'm a new list member and this is my first posting.  I am 59 / 15 PD.  PD
is a nuisance and it's such a nonsensical disease.

Most days I'm on top of it, but off days are really bad.

I've had frozen shoulder a number of times.  My arms were painful and
stiff.  I have recently taken to aqua aerobics.  I found that my arms are
stronger, and can lift them above my head now.  All the activity has
allowed me to breathe deeply, and I have more energy.  We really like the
work out in the heated swimming pool.  Thanks for the list.  The
information I have received has been invaluable to me.  I admire all you
wonderful people for being so courageous.  thank you so much for the poems
and the humour too.

I am interested in the thought that Liz posted: that we should pray for the
passage of the Udall Bill and the politicians.  I'm praying with you Liz!
Also pray for our PD patients and their well being and families.  God is
bigger than PD, we'd better believe it!

Love,
Maxie ([log in to unmask]).