Here's my two cents worth on the subject.

Celebrities do indeed have a moral imperative to speak out on
the issues which are important to them.  Especially when speaking
out might influence policy and bring about a cure thus reducing
suffering for so many of us.

Being too busy to speak out is an absurd explanation.  How long
would it really take him to record a couple of public service
announcements and lend his name to a publicity campaign?  A couple
of hours? A day?

Now, should he be forced to talk?  Of course not. But if Billy Graham
has the right to tell people what they should or shouldn't do, don't
we have that same right to say what Rev. Graham should do? Has god died and left
the Reverand in charge, or do we all have the right (acutally the
responsability) to make moral judgements about what we and others should say and
do?

Keep it up Walter.

On another topic-               I smoke a cigar once in a while.  It masks
my symptoms (somewhat).  Quitting smoking might well lead someone in
the early stages to discover their problem.