You wrote:

> Now, should he be forced to talk?  Of course not. But if Billy Graham
> has the right to tell people what they should or shouldn't do, don't
> we have that same right to say what Rev. Graham should do?

Yes we do---and he has the right to ignore us, just as we have the
right to ignore him.  Neither he nor we have the right to force our
opinions on each other.  Rights are funny things.  As the old epigram
says:

        Here lies the body of Mike O'Day,
        Who died maintaining his right of way.
        His right was clear, his will was strong,
        But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10