Beth and Barb
The group home concept for PD care is something that several of us keep
referring  back to here in Nebraska.  One does not have to be single to have
concerns about lack of interest in treatment/care.  The problem seems to be a
bit more prevalent with female PWPs than with male PWPs who are married (and
my very sincere recognition of the support that  Henry, Charlie, Bob and
other husbands on the listserv  offer in the care and support of their
wives).  Others of us do wonder where the support will come from when we are
no longer able to be in control of our days and searching for answers.

So Barb, as you develop you group home, please publish the guidelines along
the way so that we don't all have to reinvent the wheel in the progression of
this thing.

Rita