On Mon 05 May, Martin K Bayne wrote:

> Do any of you fellow travelers have any suggestions?
>
> Martin Bayne  [log in to unmask]  150 mg sinemet 6 X day & 30 mg paxil

Hello Martin,  Although I would need more data from you to be sure, I think
there is a real possibility that you may be OVER- medicated (i.e. taking
too many tablets each day.) At the time that you noticed the fatigue symptom,
which I see was about 2 months, had you by any chance made any changes to
your tablet schedule, say in the preceeding month?
On a more general level, you are at a stage where I may be able to offer
some help with your tablet schedule, using my program which I wrote for
just this type of situation. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>