Will A. Kuipers wrote:

> Hi Joao,
>
> It is a shame that the system leaves you guessing at what your Email may look
> like to the recipient.
> The only way you can find out, is if the recipient copies and pastes it into an
> Email to you,
> If you are ever curious and want me to do this for you, just let me know.
>
> BTW I want to congratulate you on the improvement in your use of the English
> language.

Hi Will,

Yes please,next time the e-mail shows up the way you mentioned I would
appreciate to see a copy of it by curiosity and to try to understand
better the way things happens in the net.

Yours words about my macarroni english are very encoregeous,thank you.
BTW what means "ball of strings" and "handstands"?

Best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+