To Walter, Charlie, et al,

Whoa...about this "lying" business.  I haven't seen any statement where
the Pope said he didn't have PD.  In fact, don't I remember--around the
New Year or  so (always lowing for my being mistaken due to PD's
purported effect of short term memory loss)--a lot of people kvetching
because the Pope referred to embracing this "blessing" of his?   And
they didn't regard it as such, etc.?

 And I didn't say Billy  Graham had the right to tell us what to do; I'm
with Dennis in thinking it's a standoff.  As for it taking just a small
amount of time, I don't think you realize that once he starts,  there
will be a constant stream of requests to comment, appear, etc.  Those
wielding guilt trips are like that.  Do I wish all afflicted celebrities
 would  lend their weight to the cause?  Sure, the more the merrier, but
I don't think it's right to imply they are ignoring moral imperatives or
lying when they don't speak out, just because they are celebrities.

Kathy Kunz