Hi,

Yes, what's the list of questions, how do you want the answers back?

If they are simple yes/no or multi-choice questions it should be quite
quick to create a database.

For a really representative response, you'll need to do an email
questionnaire, but that's *much* harder.

Simon

>Is it at all possible to establish a web page where PWP's could enter answers
>to straw poll questions.  We have such a large data base on the list and it
>seems we could do some valuable research, if we were able to access a web
>page and enter yes or no to a list of questions.  I realize that it would not
>be any more scientific than our current method of posting to the list, but
>having a larger number of answers might show some definite patterns.

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============