To Ernie P...

>112 is elderly?  OK, I'll accept that Barb. <Grin>
>Ernie. Age 54 (58 years to elderly)

<Giggling> I'm glad to see I was able to enlighten you on the matter of aging,
Ernie.  It pained me to see you labeling yourself at a mere 54 of age as being
"elderly," when of course, that advanced state of agedness is soooooo many
years in the future.

Smooches....

Barb Mallut (a youthful 54) <grin>