During some waiting-for-the-repairman time this morning, I finally had a chance to watch the video that all participants in the recent Kansas City Parkinson's symposium received in their registration packets.  It's put out by Somerset Pharmaceuticals (1-800-892-8889) (and mentions but doesn't hype their drugs).  The title was . . . hmm, is forgetfulness a side effect of caregiving?  normal aging?   ...  oh, something like "Coming to terms with parkinson's".  It had very basic "technical" information.  There were interviews with folks who talked about their reactions after diagnosis and how they are coping (various ages).  Upbeat but not unrealistically so.  Could be useful/reasurring to new PWP's, I would think.  Would be happpy to send my family's 2 copies overseas if Somerset balks at doing so.

Mary Rack
cg for Mom 75/6