-----Original Message-----
From:   Freddy_Bence
Sent:   Tuesday, May 06, 1997 12:30 PM
To:     Barbara Mallut

Barb a parting shot from me before I go off line for 2 weeks
News from the Daily Mail UK TUS 6th May
Medical Notes By Jenny Hope
 Parkinson's disease patients are being offered a new one a day treatment
called CABASER which reduces the symptoms. Mary Baker president of the
European Parkinson's Disease Association can be contacted for information.
Unfortunately the article doesn't have the address of the association but
I'm sure someone from the list can find it.
Tha address of the daily mail is Daily Mail
Associated Newspapers Ltd
Northcliffe House
London W8 5TT
Tel     0719386115