Beste Joao,

Your Email had the "old-fashioned" look, so there is no sense in sending you a
copy.

Ball of string has reference to an action that some people are taking on the
Parkie Network.
What do you do with used string? Some people used to make a ball of it.
Now they want to collect  string from everybody and make a real big ball. It is
supposed to show the large number of PWP and their desire that something be done
about this nasty disease.

Handstand does not mean anything to me. Of course it means that you stand on
your hands, feet up in the air.

I'll wait until I see a message in the form that I described and show it to you.

Greetings,

Will