At 03:01 PM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>With all the talk about a pin and/or badge for Parkinson's Disease, might we
>dilute and/or diffuse our purpose. Examples; ribbon - pharmatical company,
>torch - NPF, tulip - Australia, plus many others. When will Parkinsonians
>truly unite as one powerful force in our one and only goal, A Cure For
>Parkinson's. Are you listening National Parkinson's Organizations?

yes we should unite. but the pins badges is one one way of trying to get
togerther. doc are the for to a cure. they are only away to say help us.
find cure. and away to let off steam. so there. pd 25 years am adfanced pd
72yr. so don,t tell me what to do. could not walk for 8yrs. do so now. even
bowl. net has help me hope you learn some thing from us. i usely sign don
I.Y.Q. should i with you? well I.Y.Q.