List when I get a reply from PAN.

Barb Mallut

-----Original Message-----
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of James F. Slattery
Sent:   Thursday, May 01, 1997 2:49 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: PD Badge Suggestions

> From: Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: FW: PD Badge Suggestions
> Design:   White background, black text reading "Parkinson's Disease,"
overlaid
> by an approx. 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. red-circle-with-a-lline-in-it.  There's a
> clear epoxy coating on the top pin which adds dimension and also protects
the
> design from scratches.

The Oz (Australia, land of Oz.  Because some of are wizards, and the rest,
like me, wander around in a dream.  :-)   )  pin is a very cryptic and
intriguing yellow and red tulip, gold stem, on a pale blue background.
Kinda makes ya want to say, "Hey, what's that?", and then wish you hadn't
asked!  :-)

Stay well,

Jim