Emma,Simon,Ernie and Mark
Thanks for the response to our "No further appointments"
The situation has been reported to their GP.Yes- we have just found out
they have the same GP. Another coincidence? The GP in question has promised
a full investigation.We will let you know the outcome and we can take it
from there We certainly hope it's not because of cost involved.
As an afterthought we have to agree with Ernie. If Fred- one of the
"victims"in this affair- heard himself described as elderly, he would
brandish his walking stick (another grin)

Best wishes
Jean & Mel Ballantyne