Dear Fellow Members of the Parkinson's Information Exchange,

Don't ask me why, but today I decided to read the list of ingredients on
my aerosol deodorant can and, low and behold, the first ingredient was
aluminum chlorohydrate.  Would aluminum be considered a heavy metal?
Could it be that the small amount of aluminum chlorohydrate in sprays of
deodorant could cross the blood-brain barrier and collect in the brain?
With all the work being done on the heavy metal issue, I wonder if this
idea has been eyeballed.  Do any of you know?

Those with minds far more scientific than this ole special education
teacher could have a ball with this one.

Write your thoughts.

Barb