Wow,  I certainly started something with my "elderly" reference didn't I?
I guess as a 67 year (young) person, I didn't want to be seen as being
unduly patronizing or talking down to the likes of Ernie P. and Fred.    ;^)

I look forward to learning of a satisfactory outcome, but I think I would
now be inclined to  agree with Groucho Marx;  if the original neurologist
will have me (again) as a patient, I am not sure that I would want him as
my neurologist.      <G>
Regards,
M.

At 02:53 1/05/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Emma,Simon,Ernie and Mark
>Thanks for the response to our "No further appointments"
>The situation has been reported to their GP.Yes- we have just found out
>they have the same GP. Another coincidence? The GP in question has promised
>a full investigation.We will let you know the outcome and we can take it
>from there We certainly hope it's not because of cost involved.
>As an afterthought we have to agree with Ernie. If Fred- one of the
>"victims"in this affair- heard himself described as elderly, he would
>brandish his walking stick (another grin)
>
>Best wishes
>Jean & Mel Ballantyne

Mark  Atyeo
51 Alexander Mackie Circuit
Isaacs,  2607  Australia
+61 6 286 2606
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like an apple.