Hi all,

The following is a message I received when I inquired about a "real-time"
support group for parkies on the Better Health & Medical Network through
America On Line.

I am not interested in being a host for this as we are in the process of
moving to another state so I don't want that added commitment.

However, I thought I'd pass this along in case any of you would like to host
a support group.

Thanks

Hi, MsSuss.

Thank you for your message.  I am writing to let you know that we would
*love* to have a support group for Parkinson's Disease begin in the Better
Health & Medical Network.

We would not be able to provide a dedicated chat room, but we could provide
space in one of our public rooms for a 1 hour weekly support group meeting.
To learn more about us (and our current schedule of support groups), just
Keyword: Better Health. Then click on the Events, Chats & Group Meetings
button.

In order to begin a support group, we usually ask for a volunteer who might
be willing to host or "facilitate" the group.  Would you be interested in
hosting a group -- or do you know of someone who would be?

Please let me know if you are interested in starting an online mutual support
group.  I look forward to your response.

Have a good day. :)

For Better Health,

Mary
Better Health & Medical Network (keyword Better Health)