On Thu, 1 May 1997, Stephan Schwartz wrote:
      By the way . . . does anyone else experience an
> increase in tremors while yawning?  It's the strangest thing.  I
> can't find anything about this symptom in the literature.  I

Hello Stephan and welcome to the List.  I too searched the literature and
found nothing on yawning.  Before I was diagnosed as having PD I noticed
that every time I yawned I also had a tremor in my right hand.  As time
went on the tremor began to exist without the yawn.  Weird!

  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio