I'm a new member to the list, and have had Parkinson's since '87.  I've got
an interesting collection of symptoms that my doctor has said are "too
vague" to ascribe to anything.  Has anyone had this particular symptom
grouping, and if so, do you have any advice/ suggestions?

I take Sinemet 25/100 4x daily, sometimes I use the CR.  I stopped Permax 1
1/2 months ago because it seemed to make worse the symptoms I'll describe.
Additionally, I had quadruple bypass surgury, with a valve replaced.

I have tightness around my neck like a band being pulled tight -- then this
feeling moves up to my head, squeezing my head tight.  This makes my vision
blurry.  My lower ribs also feel like there's a band tightening.  My heart
valve then thumps so loudly that it scares the heck out of me.  When I was
taking the Permax, all of this was painful.  Then I stopped the Permax, and
the symptoms went away.  Now, much to my dismay, they're back, but they're
not painful yet.

Any ideas out there?