Attn: Jim Slattery
------------------------
Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions on ways to help us all sleep
better (and I do believe most of us PWP's share this common problem.)
I would like to add one more suggestion to your list.

I have tried every kind of sleepwear I can think of and of every type of
fabric and they all feel maddingly uncomfortable to me as they twist and
tighten around my body everytime I attempt to move.

What works for me is ...(you guessed it)...sleeping in the nude. [FLUSH
and BLUSH].  Try it -- you'll like it. [MORE BLUSHING....)

Janice Long