----------
> Fra: Phil Gesotti <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Models for PD
> Dato: 26. april 1997 04:52
>
>.Hello Phil.
I welcome you to the list too. A little late, but I have so much to read
and translate, it takes time because I`m from Denmark, even I understand
much of your language I have to find many words from my phrase book.
I have such a electrical el-stimulater you ask for, and to morrow I`ll try
to find find the papers I have in English and e-maile you . OK?
Best regards

Sonia Nielsen

NEVER GIVE UP