From:   "Debbie White" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: What's going on?
Date:   Wed, 7 May 1997 21:32:17 -0400

Up until recently, when I posted a message on this list, I didn't receive
it. But I knew from responses to my postings that they were getting
through. Recently, however, I am retrieving my own message on this list,
but in the "from" field is Barbara Patterson's name (as seen below). Does
anyone know what's going on?? Thanks

Debbie White