>My questions regard screening for Parkinsons.
>--- How does one go about getting screened for PD?

When we were thinking of going to a doctor to find out what was wrong an
uncle-in-law who has PD told us to first get some diability insurance.  We
didn't, but now wish we had.

Faxed more letters to the two members of Congress from Montana today.  Hope
it will do some good. Received the phone call from Senator Baucus's aid, but
I wasn't home and the answering machine got it.  He thought the Senator
would be in favor.  I Emailed him last night, but haven't heard anymore.

In regards to aluminum in deoderant.  I just read an article in the
Counselor, a magazine given away at the heath food store that said the new
colodial mineral drinks also are very high in aluminum.

I would like to add another hint to the sleep problem.  Has anyone else
tried the magnetic mattresses?  We love ours.  The first time we visited the
Mayo Clinic Don asked the doctor about his problem with getting an erection.
Since we've had the mattress---no problem!!!  Haven't had the problem of
restless legs, but I imagine it would help that also.

Nancy B