From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Ken Becker
Sent:   Thursday, May 08, 1997 3:59 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: FW: Update: Collagen Injections in Vocal Cords

I have a method of dealing with mediacl procedures i don't enjoy (99% of
them!) I try to find out how long the procedure takes, and then compare it
mentally to something much worse, for example an allergy injection takes
about 5 seconds, which seems like 5 minutes to me, but root canal
appointments are about 1 hour, of which the actual procedure takes maybe 20
minutes, but it seems like 5 hours. BUT by comparison, I prefer the allergy
injection.  I hope this helps.