>For those who insist calling mary I'll give the address.
>
>Mary Baker, or her secretary can be reached at :

You call also try the email address [log in to unmask], although
I've never managed to get a reply from them - someone is collecting the
mail though.

(for the curious: the above address points to [log in to unmask], but
I've raised a parkinsons.org.uk address for them so they can change service
providers as they need without problems)

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============