^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  40   deg. F
Dear Listmembers,

There are 101 usable responses to the diabetes survey.  I am at work,
tabulating the results, with the assistance of 2 of my 6 part-time CG's.

I am sending out BRIEF notes to ask 24 of you for  just a little more
information.  PLEASE WATCH FOR THESE brief questions.

I expect to POST THE RESULTS  as soon as possible.

PLEASE send quick answers if you get a brief message from me in your mail
today, so that our DIABETES SURVEY will be more useful to all of us.

Thanks a million,

Ivan Suzman  Portland, Maine         Daffodil buds swelling, tulip stems
lengthening