^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   40  deg. F daffodil time at long
last....
Dear list,

Call 1-800-962-3524 to place a call to Congress at no cost!!

Today I received a call indicating that MAINE now has 100% sponsorship of
the UDALL Bill from its Washington delegation.  YEAH!!!!!

PWP's here have taken my suggestion and made many TELEPHONE CALLS TO
WASHINGTON.  WE PWP's and caregivers were LOUD and MOUTHY!!

Senators Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, and Representatives Tom Allen
and John Baldacci are ALL signed-on!!G

Motto for the week:  BE MOUTHY and LOUD!!  It really works.

By the way, the most POWERFUL opening words I have used are:

"I have (substitute my wife has, my mom has, etc. etc.) PARKINSON's
Disease, and I am calling to ask for your help."

GOOD LUCK, Udall Bill activists!!  God Bless all of you wonderful
activists...

Ivan Suzman  Portland, Maine