^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Tue, 6 May 1997 21:49:51 -0400 Barbara Patterson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> [...]
Dear list,a

I am so P****'ed OFF!!
WHY does Upjohn get to release CABERGOLINE, BUT only in Europe??

BUT NOT in the USA????

DO I Have to have my head cut open, because Americans can't get drugs
that could help us to avoid surgery????

Let's call our Congresspersons at 1-800-962-3524, and be MOUTHY!!

IVAN