1. Finally we hear about Billy Graham's PD (yes, he has press agents)
He still is not an ADVOCATE  (look up the words derived from this L.v.,
vocato).
When I was a minister someone in  challenging  my thoughts  said, "Oh, I
forgot you are God's special  friend." What motivates people: Betty
Ford, Nancy Reagan, Arthur Ashe, the Kennedy family, Eli Wiesel, etc,
to become ADVOCATES, whhile others remain mute?
2. Last week's Larry King interviewed  BG.  What did you see? I saw a
hobnobber with the power elite, a golfer (50-60 rounds with
Nixon), a man of deep humility and shallow convictions?
 As a golfer,  I find it incredible  that Billy, having golfed so many
times with Richard, was shocked when he heard  Nixon's swearing on the
Watergate tapes. His fundamentalist critics say he has sold out to the
enemey, that he has become a neutralist.. There is also  nothing wrong
with   being comfortable with affluence.  Lincoln would turn over in his
bed, if indeed it was his bed.  I'm uncomfortable with   preferential
treatment,  after spending $150. for a brunch  at the Naples, Fl,
Rriz-Carlton. Incidentally,  the drug "reps" for  Bristol-Meyers-Squibb/
Canada,  held ther convention at the Ritz while we were there. We need
insight into how this world's "movers and shakers" function, and not be
naive followers... GOD'S FRIEND  HEY, I'M a PWP   Thank me by giving
thoughtful replies.