^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Tue, 6 May 1997 13:30:11 -0400 Jacob Drollinger <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Dear group,
>
>I am mad as Hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore. What in God's
>name
>can be keeping them from releasing Pramipexole to the public now? My
>neuro, a
>very non-pro active type, thinks it will do wonders for me.
>Let's get this drug on the market before Jacob falls off his front
>steps and
>does some even more serious damage than smash the left side of his
>face in.
>
>Jacob Drollinger
>26,'88

Dear parkie groupies,

I have called Senator Olympia Snowe and Congressman Tom Allen to complain
about the delay of PRAMIPEXOLE.  For ANY congressperson
((do you guys like that politically-correct, gender-neutral term?) at
1-800-962-3524. Ask them to  pressure the Federal Drug Administration.

CALL YOUR CONGRESSPERSON AND COMPLAIN!!

BE LOUD AND BE HEARD!!

Noise-making Noise-making Noise-making is necessary is necessary!!!!

THANK YOUR  JACOB for beiing ANGRY!!

Ivan Suzman Portland, Maine  Tulips approaching first petalopenings....