Like, Hello, Suzi, eh?  Thanks for the input, there is nothing I
like better!  I still believe, and I actually believe, that we
have a choice, no matter what; that is, we, for example, have a
choice to work, or not to work.  There is, after all, no more
slavery in this world, so if one selects not to work, that is
their choice.  Now, let me tell you, why I feel this way.  After
being downsized so many times, by people who want nothing else to
do but make money, instead of having children, I, being
unemployed again, had to go and be interviewed by a 25 year old
again, and find that I might get the job.  Would you believe, the
reason they need me, it that, this oil company scanned their
files into the computer, only to find their employess refuse to
use the computer, but will only use the old, paper format files,
so they want me to put the files back into the 'paper' format.
Talk about pain, this is like more pain then anything, me being a
computer geek and all, eh?
Pain, belongs to those who suffer it, pain comes from the brain,
and we have the choice to take the pain or not, thanks, but I
select to ignore the pain.  It is kine, of like, brainwashing, we
can really believe what we want to believe.  Please try it, it
works.