I forgot the most important part. It was my right thumb.  ALSO, as I was
being driven out of the picnic area, so numbed by the beer, I was singing,
what was I singing? I was singing (and I am NO SINGER!) Zippadee Doo Dah. WHY
was I singing that song? I saw an elderly black gentleman with a white beard
from ear to ear, driving into the picnic area, and I remembered the movie
where a guy like that was singing Zippadee Doo Dah, and I
was.....inebriated.....What was the name of the movie, I think "Song of the
South"???? What was the guy's name? I am still not over my NutraSweet memory
loss 100 percent.  OKAY you can get back to your laughing now!