OKAY, so this poor doctor is blind, so when he does a "double-blind" study it
is really "triple-blind" ..and if he wears glasses while doing it, they call
him "six-eyes",
and he has this big swollen talking thumb! Well he is NOT going to do a
prostate exam on ME any time soon!  Another thought: When accupucture is
performed, the needles are inserted in various parts of the body, to treat
OTHER parts of the body, so when he sticks a needle in your neck, does that
mean that maybe your FOOT will be able to talk?  Imagine buying shoes?  The
salesman slips on a shoe and the foot says: OW! that's TOO TIGHT!  <G>  The
worst part of this whole thing, when you finally go for the shot, you will
not be able to stop laughing, and old doc six-eyes will go crazy trying to
figure out what's funny about getting a shot in the neck!
BTW do you know if I was right about "Song of the South"?  ..............I
just realized
something...you go to a blind doctor, instead of HIM saying "how do YOU feel,
YOU have to say "How do I feel?"      I have to go talk to my thumb now, talk
to YOU later!