Not to worry, unless you plan to go into outer space, you'll only throw DOWN!
 In any case, I will not be available  to clean up anything, as I am getting
an agent, and Barb M., her six-eyed blind doctor, Barbara Walters, and I are
forming a comedy troup.
"Two Barbs, a Pain in the Neck, and a Sore Thumb"  (with a snappy name like
that how can we lose!)  One problem, please be careful when laughing and
throwing up, or down, not to let the chunks come out of your nose!   AND just
remember this advice:
"It is better to be rich and healthy, than to be poor and sick"