Okay, your secret is safe with me...'specially since you never TOLD it to me!
ROFL!
Here it is, 2:20 A.M. and I'm sitting here laughing at a computer monitor. I
believe my family is going to come and take me, and my fat singing thumb to a
nice little "hotel" where everyone is gently tied to a large metal bed with
pull up sides......They're coming to take me away, ha ha, their coming to
take me away, ..I just love weaving baskets, this will be so much
fun..........HEY ! this ain't no HOTEL!!!!!!!! AIIIEEEEEE!