At 11:47 PM 5/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>                Dear Don and Vivian---
>
>                HOPE YOUR 51st ANNIVERSARY ON THE 9th WAS JUST
>
>                WONDERFUL!  All your friends on the list wish you
>
>                many more happy years together  because-----
>
>                we can say,  "I Y Q"  too!
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
>*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
>"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"
>*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

thank you very much camilla. vivian just left for church. she don,t think
today i shoud go she will be serving comm. to day. and it will be diff. i
get mixed up on chhanges. oh i was or lost on the
[log in to unmask] hope you can help me. if nero say no it won,t
make any diff. i want to meet you and peter. may be you can walk me thurgh
it vivian is lost on a pc. i am forgeting a lot now. i miss every body. some
called while was at blood bank from denmark. on the phone and we don,t who
or how to return the call maybe you can but it out onthe net to find who and
email address. boy i miss you and peter. how is he? hi peter I.Y.Q. you and
peter feel like famly. not diff, in age. oh i went out to a pulk resernt and
did not cry or get scared. we will try it again some time so till then don
I.Y.Q.