Our Peterborough Chapter is conducting a "Dream Home " draw to be held this
June 22nd.

We hope to sell 3000 tickets at $100. cdn. each and raise $120,000.for
Parkinson Disease research.To find a cure now we must sink big bucks into
research so people like you and I (and those coming behind us) can someday
rid ouselves of Parkinsons.

Our tickets are going slow(only sold 1300 to date) and we need help from all
you Parkies out there who have the most to gain from this project.We can't
expect other people to make it happen so lets dig in and help ourselves.

Till draw date we are giving away weekly cash draws of (1) $400. winner and
(4) $200. winners.So you could win you ticket money back and then some.The
home is worth about $180,000 and comes with 6 brand new appliances.It is
located in a new sub division in Peterborough (100 miles east of Toronto) in
the heart of the Kawartha Lakes area.

Won't you buy a ticket now using your credit card (Master card or Visa card)
and calling toll free to 1-800-565-3000. This is The Parkinson Foundation of
Canada telephone number.

Thanks

Bill Rogers([log in to unmask])