Sonia,

Thanks for the information on the TENS. I also received some
information from Nancy B. concerning how to purchase it in the
U.S.

Please don't apologize for your language skills. I was a U.S. airman
stationed in Germany in the early 1970s. After many conversational German
courses and two semesters of German at the university level, I felt
compelled to try my language skills. I wandered into a local shop and began jabering to the shopkeeper. After a few moments he turned around and
asked me to speak in English so that he could understand me. Languages are
obviously not my strength. Also, I'm sure the pun attacks that a few people
on this list have had recently are driving you crazy with that phrase book.
Thanks again.

Phil G.