On Wed, 7 May 1997 17:52:43 -0400 Dennis Greene said:
>         SNIPPED
>Please don't anybody tell me that "the cause" justifies the tactic.
>Although we are a community we still suffer PD individually-when
>the cure comes we will be cured as individuals.  Can we, in all
>conscience, as individuals, demand that other individuals sacrifice
>themselves for us.
>
>I think not.
>
>Dennis.
Well said, Dennis (as usual). That was our feeling after our support group
received two polite "thanks but no , thanks" letters from Billy Graham's
organization. We tried, and he "wasn't ready"---maybe later, as you say?

>Dennis Greene 47/10

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"