I'm 47, have had PD for 3 years (100 mg sinemet every 2.5 - 3 hours plus
30 mg per day of paxil) and still put in a 60 hour week managing a large
firm. My secret: (1) Listen to my body - when it wants a nap, it gets a
nap. (2) I eat only fruit (usually melons, bananas and oranges) until my
evening meal. Then I eat my protein and pasta. (3) EXERCISE! My
treadmill is my best friend. A sustained cardiovascular workout on a
daily basis seems to work miracles for me in terms of an overall sense
of well being and stamina.  (4) I've learned to delegate responsibility
and say NO!   (5) "Mental Health Days" -- Very important. A couple of
days a month I cancel all my appointments, rent a couple of good videos,
grab all the reading material that has piled up over the weeks and treat
myself to a day "under the covers." I turn off my pager, unplug the
phones and pamper myself for 24 hrs. It always does the trick.
Martin Bayne http://www.mr-longtermcare.com