At 11:35 PM 5/11/97 -0400, Ken Becker wrote:
>Marjorie,  your advice is good for non-PD folks too, I will try some of the
>ideas myself.
>By the way, I have been in your library, and was impressed with the
>friendliness and helpfulness of  the staff.

>Maybe you could add "Become a Lotto winner" to your stress reduction tips!

Ken,
You need to stop by and introduce yourself next time your
are in to get the SAMS.

I did forget one important thing~~My husband's favorite
saying.

Nine:  You might as well laugh--it isn't going to get
            any funnier.

After 30 years of living with him I have decided he's right.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian,
with PD    64/9