Hi listfriends,

It seems to me that it is better to have more information about this treatment than all of us to Phone Mary Baker.

Emma Bannion is probably the best person to contact Mary about this treatment.

Next saturday (may 10) I will join an open day from the research centre of the PDS. I hope to meet some listfriends there. I surely will ask about this new treatment.

A visit to a course : conductive education is also part of my trip.
I will meet my good friends Flora and Chris Hill in England

I will start on friday with a visit to a writers class.
All together a nice long weekend, with lots of nice people to meet.

For those who insist calling mary I'll give the address.

Mary Baker, or her secretary can be reached at :

Parkinson's Disease Association
22 Upper Woburn Place
London WG1H ORA
tel +44 1713833513