While the first half of the Serenity Prayer is used more often than the
second part, I believe the second half is extremely  meaningful especially
for we parkies.

I quote the second half from Reinhold Neibuhr who in 1926 wrote the commonly
accepted version "...........Living ONE DAY AT A TIME; Enjoying one moment at
a time; Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace. Taking, as He did, this
sinful world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all
things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in
this life, and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen

Being a member of a 12 Step program shortly prior to being diagnosed with PD
the Serenity Prayer took on a whole new meaning.

Jim Ryan
57/7