<<
 BOVINE collagen? Sounds like a MOOving experience to me! Good thing they
 don't use sheep-dip, that would be BAAAAAD!   (Ken said SHEEPISHLY...)
 UHOH !he pun-police are after me, gotta run...BYE!

Yes, and I don't think she'll be a little horse, just a bit cowed by the
experience.  It may be udderly ridiculous, but I think she cud at least
ruminate on it a bit more.

(Barbara, best wishes and am avidly awaiting more updates.  My dad sounds
like the announcement of death when he answers the telephone, although he is
painfully punny and otherwise lively.)

Deanne Charlton