To suggest a modicum of criticism of our sacred icons leads to  dialogue
which is a religious quagmire. So I give up on comments about religious
leaders.  Let's instead ask why Senator Pell, a statesman (Pell
education grants), whom I respect, waited so long to make public his
illness? How about a W.Va. Senator whose tremer and voice Rush Limbaugh
mimiced on his late night "show."  Can   Morris K. Udall, a beloved
celerity speak out now?  Let those  who have  a voice speak. Unless we,
PWP, speak out for ourselves,  how may we expect others to do so for us?
I am not "mad"..."Judgemental"..".Irreligious" ..." detractor"..."an
iconoclast."..I am saying that while people, especially celebrities
have the right to privacy, if  they can help their fellow sufferers,
they should..Didn't they use celebrities during WW II to sell war bonds?
Don't politicians use celebrities to fill their war chests.  Hey, we are
in a war, a war against PD. Have I made a point?
  Someone counseled me to "relax"...Remember the old saying, "If you are
not part of the solution, you are part of the problem?"

 A couple in  our local support group are Holocaust survivors.  Only
one, the caregiver, is able to  speak out. She is dedicated to giving
talks and speeches  at every opportunity.  The husband can't speak out
because of his PD. Celebrities have their privacy, you still say?
"Endure and persist - the pain will turn to our good." OVID - Latin
Walter