I will certainly say hi next time I am in the library, for any reason, in
fact I even bought a radio from the library gift shop when I was looking for
the Sams! The problem is I am so rarely in that area lately.  If the
defective Lotto machine would work for me just ONE TIME, and spit out a few
million$, I could spend DAYS in the library!  (I know you do that, but when
you HAVE to be there, it can't be as relaxing as just browsing through books
and magazines at leisure.)  Do you work in the section where the SAMS are?