----------
> Fra: Phil Gesotti <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Thanks to Sonia for TENS Information
> Dato: 12. maj 1997 01:58
>
> Sonia,
>
> Thanks for the information on the TENS. I also received some
> information from Nancy B. concerning how to purchase it in the
> U.S.
Hello Phil, I`ll be pleased if you are able to find out what the name of
this "machine" is in U.S and the price too

> Please don't apologize for your language skills. I was a U.S. airman
> stationed in Germany in the early 1970s. After many conversational German
> courses and two semesters of German at the university level, I felt
> compelled to try my language skills. I wandered into a local shop and
began jabering to the shopkeeper. After a few moments he turned around and
> asked me to speak in English so that he could understand me.
I`m still laughing, because when I was very young I went to Germany with my
parents, I thought too, that ther German understood me !!  but they didn`t.
That`s the life :-)

Also, I'm sure the pun attacks that a few people on this list have had
recently are driving you crazy with that phrase book
Yes sometimes, but I have a dictionary installed in my computer it helps me
a lot. Never mind - my slogan is -NEVER GIVE UP- but sometimes I have to
give up, because the words give no sence.

I hope you are able to help me about my questions.

Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP

(It`s also meant for the person who is receiveing my e- mai)l

.