----------
> Fra: Sue Maltais <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: re Chat Channel
> Dato: 8. maj 1997 22:42

> << I am patiently waiting to chat to you all now that I have finally
> succeeded
>  in conecting and where is every-body?
>  Thomo. >>
>
> I think it works better if we can agree on a time of day to meet, each
and
> every day, that way at least if you feel like chatting you have a better
> chance of connecting with someone.
>
> Sue

Hello ladies,
I`m looking forward to have a chad with you, Sue please tell me which time
is best? The problem for me is, that when I`m awake you maybe are sleeping
because of the time-diff. from Europe and U:S,  but when "I`m trying the
luck" mostly I find friends on #parkinsons.

Best regardings

Sonia
(lioness or PUK)

NEVER GIVE UP